Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4" Cowl Hoods, lets see them ( not liftoffs )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4" Cowl Hoods, lets see them ( not liftoffs )

another request if anybody has pics of their stangs with 4" cowl hoods, i want to see what it looks like before i get one. please and thank you
    sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

Only pic I could find of mine when I had the hood rocking custom Garland-white styling

Comment

nice, is that the cervini one? i really like that though, i have the cobra r hood on mine now but i'm into the whole massive powerdome look so i gotta go 4" lol. thanks! anyone else got pics?
      sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

Comment

ABC Exclusive. The quality isn't the same as a Cervini's hood, but the price was right. And with a little bit of body work, it is currently on a black coupe and looks pretty good.

BTW, prepare to catch hell for wanting a cowl hood without actually needing the extra room. Been there, done that.

Comment

lol i understand.

Comment

Why not buy something made in Texas. Harwood has a nice 4 cowl bolt on hood. The underside is nice. Part # 26304

Comment

thanks, lookin at it right now

Comment

Harwood 4 inch bolt on hood.
                Attached Files

Comment

yep, im sold. am i reading right,,, it does say that it has built in vents in the back right? or does it mean completely finished underside by something else?

Comment

They had photos of the underside of the hood in previous catalogs. I did not see any looking on their web site. I'd send them an e-mail and ask. I don't know what the back of the cowl looks like. Maybe they can send you more pictures from the back and the underside of the hood. They do make really quality products. Personally, I would never buy a Cervini.

Comment

noted

Comment

Comment

My 2 1/2" has two vents on the back side.

Comment

Working...
                          X