Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I going to play with a Cougar for a little while.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lusk Racing View Post
    Nice. I dig it. The first thing you need to do is unhook the springs on the headlight doors so they stay down. The car should still make enough vacuum to open the doors when you turn the lights on, and the springs were just a safety feature in case the vacuum motor failed. If not a new vacuum motor may be in order. Mine will still pull them open even with a 680 lift solid roller.
    "Solid" barg.

David

Comment

Nice find! I like it!

I'm looking at getting a 68-72 Chevelle in about 5 months....do you think I could get one that is in decent/good shape for around $8k-$10k? [I noticed you speaking of GM Pricing]
      2006 Z71 CCSB
      2004 Mustang GT - SOLD
      2003 F-150 - SOLD
      2000 Ford F-250 - SOLD
      1987 GT - SOLD
      1971 F-100 - SOLD

No more Fords

Comment

Originally posted by Buglemintoday View Post
        Nice find! I like it!

I'm looking at getting a 68-72 Chevelle in about 5 months....do you think I could get one that is in decent/good shape for around $8k-$10k? [I noticed you speaking of GM Pricing]
        In this market its very realistic. When you get ready let me know. There is lots of covered up turds out there for sale. Its easy to get taken in the 10K range if you don't know what to look for. Lots of the 10K cars are really 3-4K cars with worthless quickie resto jobs on them.

PS where in west TX are you? I used to run the Super Shops stores in Odessa and then Lubbock in the mid 90's. Still have a few friends in both places.

6-25-10 RIP Chloe Rene Daddy loves you always

78 Suburban (slammed with LS in future)
        54 Olds 88 2dr HT
        12 Camaro SS convertible

Comment

I'm in Midland! Short hop/skip/jump to Odessa

I'll definately stay in touch, I've always wanted a real muscle car and I think this is the year. I will more than likely end up hooking up to a car hauler and running around DFW or San Antonio to get the car I want. Just gotta stay away from the ones hiding the rustbuckets! (and rear window rust chevelles).

There is something cool when you see a guy with a 50's-70's hotrod in the garage compared to seeing someone with a new Ford or Chevrolet.
          2006 Z71 CCSB
          2004 Mustang GT - SOLD
          2003 F-150 - SOLD
          2000 Ford F-250 - SOLD
          1987 GT - SOLD
          1971 F-100 - SOLD

No more Fords

Comment

I had a 70 convertible XL and that car was great. Thats a good car to keep or flip.

Comment

I've been messing around with this cougar for a while.

A dirty dirty cougar.

Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by propellerhead View Post
                A dirty dirty cougar.
                Jesus, man, clean your shit! LOL!

Comment

Sweet car enjoy playing with it

Comment

Working...
                  X