86 yo sniper still has perfect aim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
    That's not unusual at all. Lots of boys lied about age to try to get in. Some got in and some didn't. Its not like they were turning men away and were taking just about everyone that volunteered.
    I know that. My grandpa went in at 15. I was just sayin that if he went in at 15 or 16, he very well could have gotten out at the age of 18.

Comment

Should've got this hat too:

14 Raptor
      18 GT350

Comment

Good post!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
          That's not unusual at all. Lots of boys lied about age to try to get in. Some got in and some didn't. Its not like they were turning men away and were taking just about everyone that volunteered.
          that is back when we raised AMERICANS and not a bunch of pussies. They said the Pledge of Allegiance in school and believed in their country.

Now we have a bunch of pussies who are to caught up in themselves and their "individualality" (sp?)

This man is a great American and a great shot. When the zombies come he will be an asset to any hive.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            that is back when we raised AMERICANS and not a bunch of pussies. They said the Pledge of Allegiance in school and believed in their country.

Now we have a bunch of pussies who are to caught up in themselves and their "individualality" (sp?)

This man is a great American and a great shot. When the zombies come he will be an asset to any hive.

I quoted this before I even realized you posted it. Funny how some people still believe in old fashioned love of country.

Comment

Working...
            X