No announcement yet.

Another new (to me) whip thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks man! I drive it everywhere, some comments I get are hilarious. "hey that Monte Carlo is badass!"

Comment

Nice T-Type... I'm diggin everything about it cept for the tinted tails.

Comment

JMAC............ Sweet car and congrats on a great find!!

83coupe...... That car is the I have always wanted one of those!
        Originally posted by mutherjuggz
        That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

Nice find Jason. Love the white.

Also looking forward to seeing Barney out this season.
          2014 GT
          2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Awesome ride, I would love to own one.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by JMAC View Post
              Thanks man! I drive it everywhere, some comments I get are hilarious. "hey that Monte Carlo is badass!"
              nice ride! did you buy it from a black dude?
              RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

Originally posted by T-TOPPS5.0 View Post
                JMAC............ Sweet car and congrats on a great find!!

83coupe...... That car is the I have always wanted one of those!
                Thanks

Comment

What's he asking, coupe? Why does it have the emblems near the rear quarter windows and the T-type steering wheel instead of the turbo 6?

Comment

It sucks that they aren't offering a 6cyl turbo in the new Turbo Regal.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      What's he asking, coupe? Why does it have the emblems near the rear quarter windows and the T-type steering wheel instead of the turbo 6?
                      My girlfriend is picking up an 86 GN tomorrow and it has the same steering wheel. While doing a bunch of research tonight, I am finding most of the cars have that same wheel...and lots of folks asking the same question. The car we are picking up is pretty damn clean with a few scratches in the paint, most of which will buff out except for one. Interior is nice and it needs a serious detail but from what I am finding, for 61k miles...it's a pretty good buy. New motor, and a few mods but better than driver quality.

need to see if Nick will travel! LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                        It sucks that they aren't offering a 6cyl turbo in the new Turbo Regal.
                        Yeah my thoughts exactly.

Nice car man, not sure how I missed this thread to begin with, white looks great on those cars.

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

Working...
                          X