Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I played golf for the first time in months today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    Not even Lee Trevino would make that statement.
    lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
      LMAO! I'm no Lee Trevino but I know when a shot is gonna be good and when it's not based on ball contact.
      That's some near-supernatural touch you have if you can feel that kind contact through a clubhead snapped off the shaft.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
        That's some near-supernatural touch you have if you can feel that kind contact through a clubhead snapped off the shaft.

Comment

One of my first times at the driving range I had the head of a 3 wood fly off and go about 80 yards. It was pretty funny.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
            One of my first times at the driving range I had the head of a 3 wood fly off and go about 80 yards. It was pretty funny.
            It sucks. The clubhead flew about 20 yards straight ahead while the ball went about 100 yards straight ahead. I didn't make a huge divot and I've only used that 6 iron a handful of times. I guess the rapid temperature changes recently have just wreaked havoc on the graphite shafts. Oh well, this gives me an excuse to spend money, either on a new set or at the very least new shafts.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
              It sucks. The clubhead flew about 20 yards straight ahead while the ball went about 100 yards straight ahead. I didn't make a huge divot and I've only used that 6 iron a handful of times. I guess the rapid temperature changes recently have just wreaked havoc on the graphite shafts. Oh well, this gives me an excuse to spend money, either on a new set or at the very least new shafts.
              Sure... blame it on global warming.

Comment

I had a friend that bought a used set of those with the graphite shafts and I think he broke 3 or 4 of them before trading them back in on some different irons.

Comment

Working...
                X