Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats awesome! Dudes must not have anything to live for over there, lol

Comment

So if the driver fucks up, its like instant death? I've seen this kinda shit before, there was one vid with a red s-10 or something where they would just yank the wheel hard enough or something, and it would go up on two wheels. And then they'd yank it again, and it would go back down. Said it helped them get past road blocks or something.

Comment

i always wondered the oil pump and the trans fluid problems that would cause with the oil not in the center of the pan or in the sump? amasing
        Texas Fastest Streetcar Shootout
        2008 Spring : 13.00 index Champion
        2008 Summer : Fastest Street Car Runner Up : 13.00 index Champion
        2008 Summer KODFWS : Runner Up

Comment

Here's quick instructionalon the balance part, but the guy is using a ramp to get started. And in a fox body of all vehicles...

Originally posted by bill spicer
          Precision driving always fascinated me. In the 50's and 60's, my father took me to automobile thrill shows like Joie Chitwood and the Tournament of Thrills. I marveled at the drivers who balanced their cars on two wheels.

I never let go of the desire to do it myself. As an adult, I finally had the location and resources to pursue my dream. I studied film footage and talked to professional drivers. My stunt cars were purchased from an auto parts salvage yard for about $500 each. Each car had two critical modifications: the differential was welded so both rear wheels generated traction and the tires were pumped up to 80 pounds. The tires only lasted a few miles since the sidewalls tore up quickly. I got used tires for free from a tire dealer. I built a roof outrigger akin to training wheels. After a long learning process, and going through four cars, 2-wheeling finally clicked into place. I preferred "driver high". The key to my success was approaching the ramp at only 17 mph, turning to the left as I came off the top to roll the car and then back to the right to save it. The car settled at 55° and it was like riding a bike.

I have never forgotten how to do it. I even took my wife, son, staff and friends for rides around the parking lot on two wheels. What makes this video particularly interesting is the camera mounts I devised. They offer a unique perspective.

Comment

damn, where was an IED when needed!

Comment

I was hoping that the car would hit a bump or something. Now THAT woulda been funny!

Comment

They definitely couldn't do that shit on 635 or 360. I feel like I am on a boat sometimes going down those roads with the amount of dips and bumps I face. They are absolutely horrible.
                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by ELD3782 View Post
                  I'd like to see it roll over and smash their asses.
                  Lmao!! I agree!!
                  Big Rooster Racing
                  85' Coupe
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X