2012 Boss 302

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
    I think when the track key is in it electronically opens the cut-outs for a better breathing exhaust. It needs to be like the new vettes to where if you're at full throttle it opens them, instead of needing the track key.
    interesting.
    Originally posted by 56482
    only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
      Awesome dent in the resonator!
      My 2011 Gt is the same way.
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

fuck man these cars have come a long way. diggin it.

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
          My 2011 Gt is the same way.
          Really?
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Sooo, couldn't a tuner (person with a Dyno) do the same thing as that key does, and put a flip chip or multi tune programmer ready for you to switch it over?

Too bad they won't make it in a Vert, they never seem to make anything in vert's except GT and Cobra's. No Mach 1, no Bullitt and now no Boss.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
              Sooo, couldn't a tuner (person with a Dyno) do the same thing as that key does, and put a flip chip or multi tune programmer ready for you to switch it over?

Too bad they won't make it in a Vert, they never seem to make anything in vert's except GT and Cobra's. No Mach 1, no Bullitt and now no Boss.
              if u cared about power you woulda bought that 2011 instead of the 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                Really?
                Yes. Factory dented on them all.
                2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Looks like invoice will be approximately $42K for base Boss 302 and $48K for the Leguna Seca version. I just paid just over $32K for my '11 GT with Brembo's, 3.73's and all the other little options I wanted. You can pick up the Boss long block for $6K, gives you forged internals and high revs. Took me a long time to decide but ended up springing for an '11 versus waiting for the '12 Boss to come out and pay for it when I can essentially build one for less. IMHO the Recaros were made too soft for the every day driver and you give up what a race seat is made for because it's in a production car.

Can't wait till my tuner figures out this little trick though.
                  Track Key

Jason

Comment

Working...
                  X