• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AnthonyS
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike View Post
    People restore SN95’s?

Jesus
    Yep redwood is a thing so 89s and 90s cars are now cool.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    People restore SN95’s?

Jesus

Leave a comment:

• AnthonyS
    replied
    Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    He has to. It's part of the man code. If he wants ultimate man points, and to garner a respect given to few others, he'll do it.

Otherwise he'll be relegated to the disappointed look people get when they hear he "finally got rid of that thing" or "he hauled it off".

Fix it!!
    Ain’t gonna happen. The chassis is already paddy the point of worthy of restoration. It’s be cheaper to buy a different SN and smarter too. I also have a pristine SN dash if anyone ever does restore one.

Leave a comment:

• Gasser64
    replied
    Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    Alex, I will take “things that are never gonna happen” for $100.
    He has to. It's part of the man code. If he wants ultimate man points, and to garner a respect given to few others, he'll do it.

Otherwise he'll be relegated to the disappointed look people get when they hear he "finally got rid of that thing" or "he hauled it off".

Fix it!!

Leave a comment:

• AnthonyS
    replied
    It's your job to make it nicer! Blast it and respray it someday. Put a decent interior in with a bunch of sound deadening material and a nice sound system. Bend it back into shape where necessary. Get it back on the streets!

When you're done of course.
    Alex, I will take “things that are never gonna happen” for $100.

Leave a comment:

• Gasser64
    replied
    It's your job to make it nicer! Blast it and respray it someday. Put a decent interior in with a bunch of sound deadening material and a nice sound system. Bend it back into shape where necessary. Get it back on the streets!

When you're done of course.

Leave a comment:

• 4bangen
    replied
    When you're done, I expect to see you restore that car. Put it back to being a nice street machine, worthy of respect. It had better be cool looking!
    This thing was barely a parts car when I got it. and it hasn't gotten any nicer since it's been ripping in the dirt. Though I have considered repainting it and doing a better job.

Leave a comment:

• AnthonyS
    replied
    When you're done, I expect to see you restore that car. Put it back to being a nice street machine, worthy of respect. It had better be cool looking!
    There is no going back from the slippery slope of rallycross. It ain’t happening.

Leave a comment:

• Gasser64
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 4bangen
    replied
    The car is really shaping up. Time to pull some more weight and do the exhaust.

Leave a comment:

• 4bangen
    replied
    Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    Finally! You’re only one event behind on vids with one coming up this weekend. The blue Subie will probably make a few more runs too. Keeping it stock for now.
    I just need to make sure I have access to a trailer. Brain damage is down right now so I'm fairly sure I can use his. But I really liked that aluminum trailer I used all last season.

Leave a comment:

• AnthonyS
    replied
    Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
    Next video is up. I had no idea you could have fun in a base v6 firebird. lol

Finally! You’re only one event behind on vids with one coming up this weekend. The blue Subie will probably make a few more runs too. Keeping it stock for now.

Leave a comment:

• 4bangen
    replied
    But back on topic, what the hell were you thinking?
    I still don't know, but it seems to be working out.

Leave a comment:

• Gasser64
    replied
    But back on topic, what the hell were you thinking?

Leave a comment:

• 4bangen
    replied
    Next video is up. I had no idea you could have fun in a base v6 firebird. lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X