Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4bangen
    replied
    Got the mustang out today. have a race this upcoming weekend and where as the car is ready the truck is not. It's still at the body shop but I don't think it will be ready in time. Now I'm scrambling to find a way to get the car to Oklahoma. But man I love this car.

Leave a comment:

• AnthonyS
    replied
    And now your gonna have to race a Porsche!

Leave a comment:

• 4bangen
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mach1
    replied
    Hell yeah!

Leave a comment:

• 4bangen
    replied
    It is with great joy, I post my last video on here again. I really have missed this place. anyway as things ramp back up for the new season of rally be on the lookout for new videos. The rally mustang still lives!

Leave a comment:

• 4bangen
    replied
    Originally posted by BigDumbRedneck View Post
    Check your PMs.
    responded.

Leave a comment:

• BigDumbRedneck
    replied
    Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
    If anyone has any aluminum 302 heads laying around let me know.
    Check your PMs.

Leave a comment:

• AnthonyS
    replied
    Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
    I've got an old 89 Taurus SHO that I RallyX with. Every weekend this year I had something going on.

When does race season begin next year? I haven't been to Redneck Heaven's track just Lone Star's.
    I did LS last Nov. I may go at the end of the month. NTX started last Feb / March. Okay he cool thing about NTX is the course has so many potential routes and changes each time. LS is awesome but being a smaller venue has less possible changes.

Leave a comment:

• Murph Tang
    replied
    Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    It is beyond good times. Even if you don’t have anything to drive, I’ve shared my POS 3 times now and 3 others on top of that have driven it.
    I've got an old 89 Taurus SHO that I RallyX with. Every weekend this year I had something going on.

When does race season begin next year? I haven't been to Redneck Heaven's track just Lone Star's.

Leave a comment:

• AnthonyS
    replied
    Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
    Very cool.

I can't wait to go race on dirt again. This year was a shit show.
    It is beyond good times. Even if you don’t have anything to drive, I’ve shared my POS 3 times now and 3 others on top of that have driven it.

Leave a comment:

• AnthonyS
    replied
    Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
    Ya, Dylan's wife took a bunch of pictures. I'm thinking I'll get a cage from Summit Like Chris did with his car.
    video will be coming soon.
    She took some great photos! We can’t let her ride with him anymore!

I think it will definitely help. I’m scared I’m in the $3-5k custom cage range for what I’m planning. But being able to do stage rallies if I ever get that far might be worth it.

Leave a comment:

• Murph Tang
    replied
    Very cool.

I can't wait to go race on dirt again. This year was a shit show.

Leave a comment:

• 4bangen
    replied
    Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    I was hoping for video! These photos were taken Sunday morning after? Where are you getting your cage done? My stupid car may need a cage after next season.
    Ya, Dylan's wife took a bunch of pictures. I'm thinking I'll get a cage from Summit Like Chris did with his car.
    video will be coming soon.

Leave a comment:

• AnthonyS
    replied
    I was hoping for video! These photos were taken Sunday morning after? Where are you getting your cage done? My stupid car may need a cage after next season.

Leave a comment:

• 4bangen
    replied
    We ran our last race of the season recently. I ended up catching first place in rear wheel drive modified. now I need to make a few big changes for next season. If anyone has any aluminum 302 heads laying around let me know. I'm not looking for big power, I just want to pull more weight off the front. Also in the market for a lumpy cam, and some good body panels. I figure it's time to make her look nicer. Also going to put a hydro brake on it, and a cage.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X