Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AnthonyS
    replied
    The car is looking good. It’s hard to believe it’s the same car. If you get the chassis reinforced hopefully it’ll last.

Leave a comment:

• 4bangen
    replied
    It's really coming along.

Time to paint the wheels, so I had to take them off. The only spares I had laying around where the drag wheels for the ranger... now I kinda want to take it to the track. lol

Leave a comment:

• mustang_revival
    replied
    Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    Anyone around here want to see another rallycross car thread?
    yup!

Leave a comment:

• AnthonyS
    replied
    Anyone around here want to see another rallycross car thread?

Old car which is for sale.

Last edited by AnthonyS; 06-30-2022, 08:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• AnthonyS
    replied
    It’s looking way better! I’m going to get to do quite a bit of painting on my new rally project too.

Leave a comment:

• 4bangen
    replied

paint is almost done, still have to respray te meat ball's numbers, and the bottom trim back in the new orange. But I'm pretty happy about it.

Leave a comment:

• 4bangen
    replied
    Well I finally got a new video up.

Leave a comment:

• 4bangen
    replied
    Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
    watcha ya going back with on paint?
    Rustolium spray paint.

Leave a comment:

• AnthonyS
    replied
    I’m probably getting a dedicated rally car soon. If anyone wants a stock Subaru proven to do pretty well at this venue for a good price, I’m selling the stocker. It’s a non-turbo bugeye RS for less than market price.

Leave a comment:

• Murph Tang
    replied
    watcha ya going back with on paint?

Leave a comment:

• 4bangen
    replied
    repaint process continues on the rally car. Oh by the way... I'm repainting the rally car.

did a little sanding on it this time, it still looks like a turd, but a little more of a polished turd.

Leave a comment:

• 4bangen
    replied
    Originally posted by cool cat View Post
    The latest video showed up on my Facebook feed.
    cool! Hoping to start uploading a lot more soon.

Leave a comment:

• cool cat
    replied
    The latest video showed up on my Facebook feed.

Leave a comment:

• 4bangen
    replied
    little behind the current timeline, but here's my newest video

Leave a comment:

• 4bangen
    replied
    What a hell of a day yesterday. Got the car up to Oklahoma for the Rally Sprint event. biggest track I've ever run at 1.3 miles. Car id great till it blew out a strut mount after like the 10th plus run with 4 different drivers. Here's my fastest pass of the day.

The wing lead to some hard laughs and potential new names for the car. the Subistang, the stangaru... it went on from there and everyone started calling the wing a "wang" so for the rest of the day I received glowing complements about my large wang. We are all large children in the end. here's a few snaps of the car I took while other people where turning laps. The wang is growing on me (lol) and I'm really liking the new color that the rest of the car will soon be, and the paint itself is much better and held up great. The valspar I used last time is garbage. anyway, now I need to order some strut bushings, and replace the front hubs, oh and I should really do an oil change. I have a race in Ennis in 3 weeks. sorry about the big pics of my wang.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X