X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bird_dog0347
    replied
    Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
    spent three days at Redneck offroad heaven camping, drinking bear, and running trails.

Ummm, what's that taste like?

Leave a comment:

• 4bangen
    replied
    she's defiantly not clean anymore.lol spent three days at Redneck offroad heaven camping, drinking bear, and running trails. She's surprisingly good in mud. The rally season is over, so now it's time to clean it up and make some changes to get ready for next season. If anyone has a cheap tow dolly hit me up. also looking for aluminum heads, and a higher rpm cam.

Leave a comment:

• 4bangen
    replied
    Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    The torque boxes just called. They do not agree.
    still holding strong.

Leave a comment:

• AnthonyS
    replied
    The torque boxes just called. They do not agree.

Leave a comment:

• 4bangen
    replied

she's come a long way. and amazingly is still in one piece.

Leave a comment:

• 4bangen
    replied

Yes ypu've all seen the paint already, but it's still a fun short video. Please let me know if y'all like this format.

Leave a comment:

• TX_92_Notch
    replied
    Hell. Yes.

Leave a comment:

• AnthonyS
    replied
    Hell yeah! That was fun. I'm sad I missed that one, but I will be there before the end of the season, I think. I found out they race one hour closer to me every month, all year long. And I need to see about making a course more local to me too. My new car may suck, it may be fast; I have no idea.

Leave a comment:

• 4bangen
    replied
    took a while to get this one out but I finally did. It was a 1.3 mile track and a ton of fun.

Leave a comment:

• 4bangen
    replied
    here's the last picture before the repaint. it wasn't so bad but was beat up from the offroading.

Here's the new paint. as it sits now. I haven't gone offroad with it yet, but it seems strong. The best part of the new paint is if it does chip or scratch it will be easy to fix with a rattle can.

Leave a comment:

• 4EyedTurd
    replied
    How’s the paint holding up? I’ve got a beater crown vic that could use a paint job

Leave a comment:

• AnthonyS
    replied
    Yes the black is awesome.

Leave a comment:

• 4bangen
    replied
    did a quick photoshop with the black stripe and some sponsor logos I need to make. I really like the black on there.

Leave a comment:

• AnthonyS
    replied
    If you have it in you, the black pin striping and a black pinstripe around the meatballs would look really good. Photos of orange wheels now! Wheels or GTFO!

Leave a comment:

• 4bangen
    replied
    the car is getting really close! the heat has kicked my butt, and kept me from finishing it quickly but little by little its getting there. I have three of the BBS wheels painted and ready to go back on, but it does look fun on the welds. But she sure isn't worth dragracing. lol
    All I have left is the doors, I have to repaint the meatballs and redo the #9. I'm also thinging of doing black pinstriping where the colors meet, what do y'all think?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X