No announcement yet.

pass the syrup b*tch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't stop laughing my ass off at the older white woman in the white sweater in the booth on the left ducking down like she was gonna get shot. This is why I go to IHOP, much classier people at 3 AM

Comment

why do they all act retarded after round one and not do anything to stop round 2 punches?

Comment

Ghetto white Bitches!!!
        I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

I couldn't watch it all. It is pretty sad that people live day to day depending on their talking shit capabilities and looking for fights. It is unfortunate that grown adults act like a bunch of Jr High kids.... A lot of good that got them...
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

What in the hell is there at a Denny's that someone could get so upset about that they have to fight?

Comment

here is the description from the page

"The fight started when the couple realized that they had no maple syrup for their pancakes. They asked the table over if they could have some of theirs because their pancakes wouldn't taste the same without the maple syrup and one of the two girls response was "bitch, your pancakes look fine to me!" And from there, all hell broke loose."

Comment

Fuck yo flapjacks!
                Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Can someone post a link. Damn phone ain't loading up the video.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                    Stupid white trash. I was hoping a car would've driven through the front window and ran down all of them.
                    lol seriously

Comment

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
                      Can someone post a link. Damn phone ain't loading up the video.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxeZvUKpFbM

Comment

White dude got beat up up, should of had Pedrito pop da trunk!!!!!!!! Or when a concealed hand gun would of came in handy for him.
                        01 Platinum Edition F-250
                        99 F-150
                        89 LX Notch
                        93 LX Hatch

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                          here is the description from the page

"The fight started when the couple realized that they had no maple syrup for their pancakes. They asked the table over if they could have some of theirs because their pancakes wouldn't taste the same without the maple syrup and one of the two girls response was "bitch, your pancakes look fine to me!" And from there, all hell broke loose."
                          What a surprise. Women starting shit.

Comment

Working...
                          X