No announcement yet.

Was this anybody on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guaranteed the driver is posting on some other site saying a little puddle of water got in the way at the same time someone ran a red light and they were doing 5mph under the speed limit.

Comment

Didn’t know they did cars and coffee on Tuesdays
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Thank God my wife isn't that much of a dumb ass. She's respected and taken good care of every car I've ever got her. Even back in the POS car days, she babied those turds.

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
          I drove by there and saw them about to load the vehicle up and saw some young girl sitting in the grass. Maybe she was driving?

David
          It was the guy, got a good view of him flipping everyone the bird as he flew by, We were headed east, he was headed west. Maybe 10 seconds later he crashed. Didn't see the actual event, just the aftermath when we drove by going back home.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
            It was the guy, got a good view of him flipping everyone the bird as he flew by, We were headed east, he was headed west. Maybe 10 seconds later he crashed. Didn't see the actual event, just the aftermath when we drove by going back home.
            What did he hit? I didn’t see any damage so I assume another car. I just didn’t see another vehicle there when I drove by.

David

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
              What did he hit? I didn’t see any damage so I assume another car. I just didn’t see another vehicle there when I drove by.

David
              There was a mid sized black SUV and an older truck, maybe 80-90 model year Chevy I think.

Comment

Working...
              X