Chrysler 300 I thought I'd seen every grill / front end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
    You can't even use a homosexual insult in the right context. The correct way would be you bent over and being made everyone's bitch in these threads.

You don't even have an aftermarket grille, but have lambo doors? Yeah You aren't trying for any looks there.

Go back to ballin with your Garland Phantom on dfwlx with all the other Chrysler 300s sponsered by rent-a-tire.
    nope i don't need back up from anyone but thanks for the advice

Comment

Originally posted by TonyZ06 View Post
      another one joins the club, i guess almost everyone on here likes mexican dick.
      Holy shit you are mexican!!?? I never would have guessed. I am totally suprised.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

think i'm mad about pre k insults haha.
        Here are the majority of the insults, ironically being "pre k", and from yourself.

another one joins the club, i guess almost everyone on here likes mexican dick.
        looks like my dick is the only one that fits your hole too
        looks like you can't keep my dick out of your mouth
        My major concerns are your homosexual tendencies that permeate your posts. Your fascination with dick is almost Freudian.

Maybe this explains your propensity for buying Excursions/Corvette/H3/300 to compensate for your phallic obsession.

Comment

Maybe this explains your propensity for buying Excursions/Corvette/H3/300 to compensate for your phallic obsession.
          Have those vehicles been established as his? I have my doubts since he reads like a 12 year old.

Comment

Here are the majority of the insults, ironically being "pre k", and from yourself.

My major concerns are your homosexual tendencies that permeate your posts. Your fascination with dick is almost Freudian.

you can say mass , for all i care oh it's a H2 by the way don't try to downgrade me

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              Have those vehicles been established as his? I have my doubts since he reads like a 12 year old.
              i'll give you the privilege to come take pictures with my cars and pretend they're yours so you can post them on your facebook or myspace.

Comment

i'll give you the privilege to come take pictures with my cars and pretend they're yours so you can post them on your facebook or myspace.
                Take pics with a sign that reads "I only blow Mexican goats" and post them up. Then I'll believe you.

Comment

Take pics with a sign that reads "I only blow Mexican goats" and post them up. Then I'll believe you.
                  as i said before, you can come take pictures with any of my cars, 2 of them are always on the driveway and the other 2 in the garage, i'll sign your shirt if you want me to as well.

Comment

His or one of the other 18 people he lives with XD

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                      Rent's cheap when you split it 7 ways, holmes!

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                        another one, and no it's just me and my girl and my lil girl , we're having a bbq on sunday would you like to come check out my rides ? you don't have to pay to see them.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                          Rent's cheap when you split it 7 ways, holmes!
                          rent ? that word doesn't exist on my vocabulary, my cars and house are paid for. i guess you picked on the wrong guy.

Comment

another one, and no it's just me and my girl and my lil girl , we're having a bbq on sunday would you like to come check out my rides ? you don't have to pay to see them.
                            It was a joke. Your cars aren't my style, but I'm not gonna hate on you for doing what you like. At least not to your face.

Comment

rent ? that word doesn't exist on my vocabulary, my cars and house are paid for. i guess you picked on the wrong guy.

I care. really.

Learn to take a joke once in a while and a three page thread about you will happen less often.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                                I care. really.

Learn to take a joke once in a while and a three page thread about you will happen less often.
                                i wasn't serious i'm always ready to share a beer with anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X