Have no damn luck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have no damn luck.

Had this car one week, and outta nowhere this dick in a minivan side swipes me to avoid rearending another car. I was ready to kill this guy.

Oklahoma sucks. Sorry.

Comment

Funny you say that, van had Texas tags on it. but still agree, Oklahoma sucks. Especially the roadways.

Comment

Lawton? Bleh! The Wichitas are nice mountains, though.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

are you stationed at sill.. god that place was a shit hole... sorry about your car.

Comment

I feel your pain. Recently had a 20 y/o girl too busy yapping with her friends, failed to yield to oncoming traffic coming out of Tom Thumb parking lot and game over. My right hand side 15x4 draglite looked like a coke can after all was said and done. You still got your tire. My 165 instantly dismounted and was ripped to shreds along with the bulk of the suspension components. You're not alone. Bad luck doesn't discriminate.

Comment

Both front tires are junk, passenger side door wont open. Quarter panel is fucked. other draglite is okay. Will need to see a frame machine. Actually think strut tower brace saved it a little. It will be fixed soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
                are you stationed at sill.. god that place was a shit hole... sorry about your car.
                No, I actually have lived here over 29 years. It is a shithole, was moving to San Antonio, Canyon Lake area, changed plans. What was i thinking?!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                  Lawton? Bleh! The Wichitas are nice mountains, though.
                  FT. Sill\ Lawton, same thing. 10 min, and I'm in the mountains, that part I like. Makes for a nice cruise spot, when the cars not wrecked.

Comment

Working...
                  X