Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kenny c View Post
    you need this style of license plate

Kenny c beat me to it, but yeah, click the link on my last post for that style.

Comment

looks good. dont think he asked anybody for their backwoods opinion

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
        I don't think he asked for any opinions
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
          Please note YOUR opinion... just sayin'.

Comment

Had to live with a lowered car once, not planning on doing it again...of course, that car also had long-tubes..but the point is, not doing that again!

Comment

I like a nice low stance, but when something is lowered to the point that driving/handling/tire wear is effected, it seems juvenile to me
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                I like a nice low stance, but when something is lowered to the point that driving/handling/tire wear is effected, it seems juvenile to me
                This.

Comment

doesn't tickle my fancy.
                  Originally posted by 56482
                  only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

A little too low for me but I love those cars.

Comment

bring it up in the back a bit..
                      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                        reminds me of a clapped out 94 Accord with cut coils bouncing down the road
                        Sadly, me too. Sitting that low with stockish-looking black wheels... it just looks kinda ricer. Cool car, though. We all have different tastes, so I don't mean to offend. For my taste, I would have bigger chrome rims with a dish that sit flush with the fender, and slightly lower-profile tires. My taste could be described as "ghetto" by some, so it just goes to show...

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                          Sadly, me too. Sitting that low with stockish-looking black wheels... it just looks kinda ricer. Cool car, though. We all have different tastes, so I don't mean to offend. For my taste, I would have bigger chrome rims with a dish that sit flush with the fender, and slightly lower-profile tires. My taste could be described as "ghetto" by some, so it just goes to show...
                          that sounds hella dope, jared. id love to see his car like that, too, but you cant make monkeys fly.

Comment

That bitch is sittn in the weeds man! I like it and want to do the same to my Lexus soon!

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                              It's all good fellas. It's not going to be everyones taste for the liking. I wish more wheels were offered on the V's aftermarket. I would love to throw some ccw's on it or something. Weird 6 lug pattern.

It did slam it more than I was expecting, but I like it. Pics do not do it justice. Looks ALOT more aggresive in person.
                              2004 Cadillac CTS-V, Black/Black, LS6, 6sp, OBX 1 7/8 Stainless Long Tubes, iCats, Custom Exhaust, Custom CAI, iCags

Project - 99 S10, Twin 67mm Turbo 5.3

*Sold* Turbo SS "White Beast"

Comment

Any chance for a before and after pic? Do you plan on taking off the chrome emblems as well?

Comment

Working...
                                X