Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

California citizens and their views on open carry.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California citizens and their views on open carry.

So I searched first and hopefully this is not a repost.

But guy goes around with open carry around a Cali county asking people
    their opinions on open carry vs gun control. Notice the people whose faces were not taken are probably tourists.

First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Those are some really big tits on that gal.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
      Those are some really big tits on that gal.
      Atta boy!

It's no surprise that in Kalifornia, people would be mostly against it. Walnut Creek is not far from the bay area, so I'm surprised they could even find anyone for it.
      My opinion is concealed carry > open carry. Keep the baddies wondering if you're packing or not, I say.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Wow what a bunch of idiots. Guns dont kill people!!! People kill people. Gah, why dont we just spilt california off from the United States.

Comment

Oh there retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by JimD View Post
            Oh there retarded.
            They're?
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by JimD View Post
              Oh there retarded.
              Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
              They're?
              Irony is amazing

Comment

It's interesting to hear everyone's opinion on it, and it's not surprising that the people who know nothing about the laws their own state has are calling for even more strict regulations. Californians can keep saying no to guns, that just means in the Zompocalypse, they'll be the first to go.

Comment

I know more then one long term Texan (born and raised) that are anti-gun (hell anti-military). It's certainly not just Texas.

Funny part is, it's post like #4 that enforce their beliefs. I've often found the more level headed you can be with these people - the more they start to "get it."

One lady at work used to be anti-gun. Good thing she is not now since we all bring our rifles and hand guns in for show and tell or the range. Anyway, she eventually she understood the error in her ways.

The truly bad people are the ones who have ZERO willingness to understand the pro-gun side of life. i.e. I know a couple, Texans - born, raised...bred...etc....hate guns. One cause his wife does basically. The wife hates them cause her Dad either tried or did blow his brains out with a gun. Wtf?

I found this out after they got all spun up after I took their daughter to the range and she shot a few magazines through a Glock 19. She was bummed out (read depressed) and she was much happier after the fun of the range. First thing she did when I handed her an unloaded weapon was pointed it at me. Which made for a 2 hour long training session in my kitchen. Anyway, they felt that teaching her how to use a gun was bad since she was depressed. a) like guns are hard to use b) ALL my guns are hidden or in the safe c) They have bigger problems if they are worried about her doing the suicide thing with a gun.

I still have her range card, cause I give a shit. She's 20 years old and can go to the range whenever she wants for all I care.

Anyway, there are PLENTY of others and I think the key is to always keep cool around them and trying to find out why they (so confidently) hate guns.

I don't preach religion to other people at all. I will preach pro-gun stuff though the best I can. I don't believe anyone will ever take my religious freedom anytime soon. I do believe there is a risk of losing our gun rights though.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                  X