Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIS is how you say "F.T.P."!!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...80362#41680362
    "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

left side = passing side

right side = sui side
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Should've stayed out of the no zones, shit.

Comment

Cool.

Comment

easy to get out of too...

sorry, I didn't feel you back there... never knew it happened... can I get your insurance information please? kthx
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

page won't load for me.

Comment

Originally posted by GT Fanatic View Post
              page won't load for me.
              You're computer sucketh, loads fine for me.

Oh and FTP! When traveling or around semi's I always give a flash of the brights to let him know I coming around, no sense in taking chances like that moron...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

That truck would have been easy to find.

It would have been the one with 28 rounds of .223 in the back of the trailer...

Comment

You would think a cop would know to stay out of the blind spots. I seriously doubt the driver of the truck even knew he had hit anything.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                    You would think a cop would know to stay out of the blind spots. I seriously doubt the driver of the truck even knew he had hit anything.
                    Like this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                      You would think a cop would know to stay out of the blind spots.
                      You'd think a trucker would check his fckuuing mirrors. You can tell by the video that there are two lanes.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                        You'd think a trucker would check his fckuuing mirrors. You can tell by the video that there are two lanes.
                        If you've ever driven a tractor trailer you know that particular spot has a huge blind spot. Road way narrowed and the cop was in the middle of the blind spot. You cant tell anything happened to the trailer when your pulling it. My post isnt meant to ruffle you or anyone elses feathers. Cop might have had something else going on like checking his mdc or getting a call or something. I just dont think the driver had any intent on harming the cop like the reporter made it sound.

Comment

I give this to the cop.

Just from the vid. I see no lines showing different lanes. I do see water barrels like it was being cut down into a two lane from 3.

Cop should have waited his turn.

Comment

I doubt he knew the cop was there. He didn't even tap the brakes
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                              What the hell does this have to do with anything? Yes you are correct. According to the story the truck driver didn't know anything had happened. Congratulations. You just validated my post.

Comment

Working...
                              X