Clear All

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
    hahahahah oh shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
      well fucking played, sir
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Way too douche bag for me. Needs something to break up all that flat-black, lose the topper, bigger tires to fill the massive lift, no ghey tribal flame shit, and I still probably would feel like a faggot driving it.

TEMECULA MOTHERFUCKER!!!
        US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by oh1bullitt View Post
          GHEY!!!!!

(Money well spent on the bumpers though.)
          Not really sure, while Road Armor is a reputable brand, doesnt make them worth the $3k they cost.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            and it's tires will never leave the pavement.
            Yeah, I don't think I would want to do a wheelie or take it on any sweet jumps though.

And yes, that thing looks fucking ridiculous.

-Aaron

Comment

i bet its a 250,000 dollar truck.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                i bet its a 250,000 dollar truck.
                That can be outperformed offroad by a $8000 Jeep...

Comment

Originally posted by Superwho View Post
                  While I hate trailer queens that aren't some type of rare collectible, show cars are built for shows, this is an off road vehicle that will probably never be taken off road.
                  there are show cars and show trucks. this is a show truck built for show.

just like the cars an inch off the ground with big ass motors are never gonna go down a track. this wont go off road. it's really no different. are they both retarded? some people might think so. but it's the same thing

Cobra #340 Mystichrome #73

Comment

I don't find anything about that pile even remotely appealing.

Comment

ARB > Road Armor. Oh and Gaytastic truck. Richard Simmons approved.

Comment

Originally posted by Superwho View Post
                        While I hate trailer queens that aren't some type of rare collectible, show cars are built for shows, this is an off road vehicle that will probably never be taken off road.
                        I'm betting that the truck was built more to show, than it's intended pupose being for off-road. If the guy doesn't intend to show it (there are truck-based type shows), then yeah, he's stupid.

Again, it's no different than a big-blocked, wide-tired hot rod that will hardly see the street and never see the track. It's purpose is to show, not go.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                            ARB > Road Armor. Oh and Gaytastic truck. Richard Simmons approved.
                            Lol to each his own, but I'm not a fan of ARB. Function > Form...

All of these "nice" bumper manufacturers products weigh a ton, dont give enough approach angle clearance, and typically come finished from the factory.

Comment

ugly

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                                Lol to each his own, but I'm not a fan of ARB. Function > Form...

All of these "nice" bumper manufacturers products weigh a ton, dont give enough approach angle clearance, and typically come finished from the factory.
                                Goofy stealth like angles, and lightweight aluminum do not necessarily equal function. I've seen the ARB in action, and it sure as hell serves its function well.

Comment

Working...
                                X