Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Old Ford

Good shit.

A story about a man and his car. Produced by Ben Pender-Cudlip & Unrendered Films. http://unrendered.org Music by Jenee Halstead, used with permission. http://jeneehalstead.com Specs: •…
    When the government pays, the government controls.

My dad had a 64 galaxie 500 that he bought off the showroom floor. He was the only owner. It disappeared shortly after he died. I loved that car.
    Slow moving projects
    1964 C10 350/700r4
    1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Cool as hell, makes me glad I'm back in something that rumbles. Dug the oldschool Sunpro Tach!

Comment

Very good indeed. Five minutes wasn't enough. That could have been an hour long story. Thanks for sharing, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Cool as hell, makes me glad I'm back in something that rumbles. Dug the oldschool Sunpro Tach!
          This pic was from opening up the 64 for the first time in like 7 years. First thing I noticed was the complete sunpro gauge set.

Slow moving projects
          1964 C10 350/700r4
          1992 LX 5.0

Comment

I have a friend with a 63, 63 1/2 and a 64 all 427 2 four and four speed cars, the REAL deal cars not clones like that one. When I manage to get past him and in his shop he knows it will be at LEAST an hour before he can go back into his house. (I think he does kinda like showing off his ladies)

Comment

Thanks! Good find.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rustang View Post
                Thanks! Good find.
                Cool Maverick in your sig. Is it a true Grabber?

This mighty cute red head showed up at the Thaw drags last year in a 72 Comet GT. I didn't even know there was such a thing. Prettiest shade of green too.

Comment

My mom drove a 64 Galaxy 500 XL, 390, 4 speed. I have heard of many a race in that car. Her brother still has it, sitting in his shop just like that one is, probably hasn't been started in years.

Comment

Nut!!! That is cool as shit. I must get my 63 Fairlane going!

Related, but also somewhat unrelated, my dream car is a white 66-67 Fairlane 2 door with a 427, 4 speed toploader, bench seats, and dog dish hubcap'd steel wheels.
                    Last edited by 351Coupe; 02-18-2011, 11:28 PM.
                    68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
                    63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
                    i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

saw this.... still love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Superwho View Post
                        This pic was from opening up the 64 for the first time in like 7 years. First thing I noticed was the complete sunpro gauge set.

That just made me want to post pics of my 63 Fairlane, even though it doesn't run and the last registration expired when I was born in 1982! This thing is one of the most original cars I've ever seen.

I thought I took a pic of the odometer at less than 47k original miles, but I don't see it in my photobucket. I can get one though!
                        68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
                        63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
                        i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

I love me a 64 galaxie...I dunno what it is about that boat of a car, but damn they look sexy to me.

Comment

loved it! Thanks for sharing

Comment

The shot I liked best was the car emerging slowly through the shop door.

Comment

Working...
                              X