New daily...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New daily...

Bone stock 99 GT, 93k miles. Got a pretty good deal on it I think.

Nothing special but it's nice to be back into a 5 speed car. I don't know dick about these 2V's so if anyone cares to chime in with anything I'd appreciate it. Probably not gonna do much to it...lower it, exhaust, new shifter...cosmetic stuff...nothing too major though.

Oh, and since I don't like the 95 R's on the newer body styles I'll probably try to swap for some wheels from the new edge style cars. Don't know what though.
    --Marcus

Originally posted by mystic96 View Post

Bone stock 99 GT, 93k miles. Got a pretty good deal on it I think.

Nothing special but it's nice to be back into a 5 speed car. I don't know dick about these 2V's so if anyone cares to chime in with anything I'd appreciate it. Probably not gonna do much to it...lower it, exhaust, new shifter...cosmetic stuff...nothing too major though.

Oh, and since I don't like the 95 R's on the newer body styles I'll probably try to swap for some wheels from the new edge style cars. Don't know what though.
    The 2v's are turds unless you throw a bunch of money at them, but will suffice just fine for a cruiser. Clean it up, get rid of those horrible wheels, some exhaust and will make for a nice cruiser for days like today.

Comment

Looks like '98 Cobra wheels with R caps to me.

Comment

Wheels will make a huge difference. Anything with a DD rear will look right at home or some 03 cobra wheels.

I had the exact car new

Comment

Working...
        X