X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn that truck is pretty quick..

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
      Also if you are local around the D/FW area I can meet up with you so you can hear and ride in my truck if you want.
      I would love to hear/ ride in the truck this guy must have had the 310 tune I didn't know him he just stopped by JKS while I was up there. I live in Keller and my oil change store is in Mansfield. You do change your fuel filters every 15k on that truck I hope. The fuel pump gears lose metal shavings on those and if they get to the injectors it gets expensive. We pulled the bottom fuel filter off a 6.4 with 60k on it and you should have seen how many metal particles were in there

Comment

Originally posted by green1995gt View Post
        I would love to hear/ ride in the truck this guy must have had the 310 tune I didn't know him he just stopped by JKS while I was up there. I live in Keller and my oil change store is in Mansfield. You do change your fuel filters every 15k on that truck I hope. The fuel pump gears lose metal shavings on those and if they get to the injectors it gets expensive. We pulled the bottom fuel filter off a 6.4 with 60k on it and you should have seen how many metal particles were in there
        I change my fuel filters every 10k miles and change my oil every 3k miles. Just give me a time and date and we can set something up. My truck is my daily and work truck and all I do is service calls so I'm all over the D/FW area.
        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

I love everything about my 10 except for the fuel economy.

I've gone from a 03 7.3 to a 06 6.0 to a 10 6.4. They were all better for me than the previous. Only the 7.3 left me stranded due to the HPOP.

It might be time for a tune. I looking at the mini max and just a dpf delete.

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
            7.3 suffers from the inability to get proper fuel. They have the retarded twin pump kits, but they still won't support the HP needed to via fuel.

I wonder what all that truck had done to it motor wise.
            I have an adrenalin HPOP on my 7.3 and it supplies enough oil to run my 230 cc injectors . Huie injector mods are way better than they were 2 yrs ago as is the tuning ,there are a bunch of big HP (7.3) trucks living these days .

As far as Rudys truck its a bad mofo !
            89 mustang coupe at the house now ..... SOLD
            97 F-250 HD crew cab shorty 4x4 overfueled for your pleasure ................

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
              I love everything about my 10 except for the fuel economy.

I've gone from a 03 7.3 to a 06 6.0 to a 10 6.4. They were all better for me than the previous. Only the 7.3 left me stranded due to the HPOP.

It might be time for a tune. I looking at the mini max and just a dpf delete.
              Total Diesel Performance Talk to Tony !

Comment

Nice the smoke goes to a haze when the nitrous comes on ....... I wish I would have gone to Crandall back in Oct.

Comment

It has quite a bit done to it. I believe he is still running the stock cams and stock heads. But he has the elite turbochargers that are a lot bigger then the stock ones plus he was running nitrous. I have no clue what shot though. Supposedly that truck will be in the mid 9's this summer.
                  6.4 only has one cam
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Yeah it was a big surprise to everyone on all the diesel forums. I mean the truck as only been out not even a year and it's a brand new engine. So I figure in another year or two the performance places will figure this engine out and this will be a whole other beast. But until then if you want a fast truck and you don't have to spend a lot on performance parts then the 6.4 is the only way to go.
                    UH the owner of Powerstroke Nation had a bad ass green crew cab truck (Godzilla as named in Diesel Power )(Not a big fan of Diesel Power ) that was fast too but he broke some chit and bought a dedicated single cab 6.4 truck.
                    Rudy is on PSN the truck is real well known I think the build is covered there also ....

Comment

Working...
                    X