No announcement yet.

Classic Iron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's on my list of cars I wanna build/own one day.

Comment

• A Nova that I restored a couple of years back, she turned out nice but as usual I always sell them or give them away when finished.

DON

Comment

• Give me the next then. That's a sharp nova
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by homealone View Post
          My latest. Just a little neighborhood cruiser.

I have one of those. It is a 6 cylinder 3 on the tree. My wife says I am a dick because I am going to teach my kids to drive in it. My thinking is that if you can drive a three on the tree, you can drive anything.
          http://www.69ecatsstrip.com

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post

63 c10, soon to be 5.3 LS swapped. bagged all around. 5 lug/front disc. been in the fmaily since 1979!

#urban
            #farmtruck
            I like the stance the truck has now. I would just keep that stance and not worry about bagging it. Unless youre goal is to get the truck on its panels, then whats the point of bagging? Im an odd dude, so dont pay much attention to me lol

Comment

• the front is already bagged, with cupped LCA's i just need to notch the rear. that right there will be close to ride height though.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                the front is already bagged, with cupped LCA's i just need to notch the rear. that right there will be close to ride height though.
                cool, goodluck. I have a bunch of air fittings and around 50 feet of air line you can have if you come get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lusk Racing View Post
                  I have one of those. It is a 6 cylinder 3 on the tree. My wife says I am a dick because I am going to teach my kids to drive in it. My thinking is that if you can drive a three on the tree, you can drive anything.
                  Same here. It was a 170 / 3 on the tree when I bought it. Unfortunately, the trans didn't make it home. It exploded in many, many pieces. Tore it down to find a completely dry trans. So a T5 replaced it which snow balled into drive shaft, rear-end and front-end. I like column shift cars, no one will ask to borrow it.

Comment

• My 1949 5 window. S-10 chassis, LSX with magnuson blower, 6 speed, air ride etc.

Comment

• 1970 Hemi cuda, all matching #s, documneted 1 of 1, buildsheet, certi card, full Galen G visual inspection.

Comment

• 1968 CST C-10 swb. Fuel inject ZZ502, 4L80e, 4 wheel disc, Custom front clip, c-notch air ride, mini tubbed etc

Comment

• My old 1969 Camaro. ZZ 502, tremec 5 speed, 4 wheel disc, mini tub etc

Comment

• I have a few others I will try to post up when I get a few extra minutes.

Comment

• My 71 from a while back, no current pics but not much has changed.

Once I get moved into my house, she becomes my primary project.... again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jr347 View Post
                                I have a few others I will try to post up when I get a few extra minutes.
                                Some STELLAR rides my friend (drool @ the 'Cuda)

David

Comment

Working...
                                X