X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBS reporter speaks jibberish on air

Edit: video removed from youtube.

Scroll down about half way..
    Last edited by mustang_revival; 02-15-2011, 08:44 AM.
    WRX

hahah what the fuck?
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

I heard she might have had a stroke.

Comment

lol wtf!?

too much cerveza

Comment

Yeah, they are saying that she was hospitalized shortly afterward and early indications are that she had a stroke on live TV.
          70' Chevelle RagTop
          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
            Yeah, they are saying that she was hospitalized shortly afterward and early indications are that she had a stroke on live TV.
            That's awful. Now I feel bad for laughing when I watched the clip.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Yeah, you like to see homos naked, that's cool.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                That's awful. Now I feel bad for laughing when I watched the clip.
                nah....I'm going to hell too....it was still funny.
                70' Chevelle RagTop
                (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Strange shit.

Comment

wow, that sucks that she had a stroke on live TV. But it's interesting to watch and see her confusion and fear.

Comment

not funny.

Comment

Damn, that sucks. I hope she recovers. If it wasn't such a fucked up incident, I'd have to use it as a ringtone.

Comment

Maybe she just fumbled the words.

An entertainment reporter at the local CBS station in Los Angeles alarmed viewers when she flubbed her words and started speaking gibberish during a live broadcast from the Staples Center after the Grammy awards Sunday night.

KCBS-TV’s Serene Branson was reporting on “highlights and backstage coverage” from the award ceremony when she apparently stumbled on the word "heavy" and devolved into a series of nonsensical words.

Many viewers were concerned that she had possibly suffered a stroke during the live broadcast.

British newspaper The Telegraph reported that Branson had been hospitalized following her broadcast, noting that “strokes can cause speech problems in different ways, either by interfering with the brain's ability to recognize and construct words, or by preventing the facial muscles from forming syllables correctly.”

Branson was examined by paramedics outside Staples Center after she was cut from the airwaves.

Edward Lawrence, a KCBS reporter, was concerned enough to tweet last night that "station is looking into if there was a problem."

Monday morning, KCBS released a statement saying: "Her vital signs were normal. She was not hospitalized. As a precautionary measure, a colleague gave her a ride home, and she says she is feeling fine this morning."
                          Another:
                          “Despite a report from London’s Daily Telegraph that she was hospitalized, Branson may have merely been checked by EMT personnel and sent home with a friend, according to Kristin Cruz, co-host of the Mark & Kristin Show on KOST 103.5 in Los Angeles.

CBS 2 News in LA has yet to comment on the incident.”

Comment

Sounds like she had something in her mouth a few minuts before! lol
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                              Sounds like she had something in her mouth a few minuts before! lol

peanut butter???
                              I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Working...
                              X