Comment

Comment

• Australia is great.

Comment

Comment

• Want¡!

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post

That's possibly the most badass creation I've ever seen. I'd shorten it maybe 2-4 feet but other than that. Put a 12V in it with short stacks just in front of the wing. Wonder if you did it right the wing would make it whip around?
              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Comment

• That reminds me of all the Petersen's Museum pictures I have yet to post.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Those storm pics are badass.
                    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Comment

• ^^^ That's pretty cool and they're only $8 a piece [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Fred-Friends-Doomed-Crystal-Shotglass/dp/B005S2KUEQ[/ame]

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
                            That's possibly the most badass creation I've ever seen. I'd shorten it maybe 2-4 feet but other than that. Put a 12V in it with short stacks just in front of the wing. Wonder if you did it right the wing would make it whip around?
                            With the way you drive you'd tear that thing up so fast. lol. It's WAY too low for your driving style! haha.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X