Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by nvr_enuf_psi View Post
      two trips around the block to get this one.
      lol
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi View Post
            Have not seen that NES light gun in ages!

Comment

• Comment

• ^FUCKING LoL!!!!
                Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                  Have not seen that NES light gun in ages!
                  I had a gray version growing up. I knew one person with the orange gun. What was the deal with orange vs gray?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                    I had a gray version growing up. I knew one person with the orange gun. What was the deal with orange vs gray?
                    Mine were grey also. I *THINK* the original ones were grey, but the government stepped in and made them change it to orange so it wasn't mistaken for a real laser blaster.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I just used one to play duck hunt at my grandparents yesterday, they have kept up with all of their nintendo stuff.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                            Think i just threw up a little on that pic....

Comment

• Originally posted by Randy View Post
                              Think i just threw up a little on that pic....
                              I know, right? Everyone knows the cannon was over his left shoulder...

Comment

• "We've never built anything like this before."

Comment

Working...
                                X