Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
    hey thats at Little River Dragway isnt it? what a shitty ass track lol.
    Yes, and YES ! LOL !

Comment

• my 64 should of never got rid of

swapped to white steelies

My wife as a kid and her dads bug

Comment

• Yeah, I agree. You shouldn't have gotten rid of it ! I've got some of those "want to kick myself in the ass for selling" stories too.

Comment

• Originally posted by CRASH View Post
          Yeah, I agree. You shouldn't have gotten rid of it ! I've got some of those "want to kick myself in the ass for selling" stories too.
          yea but I got it that way and I dunno driving something that someone else restored it had no real meaning to me But the kids were pissed.. but then again they enjoyed telling friends about and I got a kick out of picking the kids up at school. But when it came down to cruising it and no ac they wanted no part.

I want a bus or a dual cab truck.

Comment

• i like the spokes on the trailer!

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
              i like the spokes on the trailer!
              something about spics and spokes....
              May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
              Semper Fi

Comment

• spic? how about you go babysit your nephew so he doesn't do something awesome like go off on his wife then go crazy and end up in a mental hospital again

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
                  something about spics and spokes....
                  Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                  spic? how about you go babysit your nephew so he doesn't do something awesome like go off on his wife then go crazy and end up in a mental hospital again
                  Oh shit.....
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

spic? how about you go babysit your nephew so he doesn't do something awesome like go off on his wife then go crazy and end up in a mental hospital again
                    lol, i would but he is all angry at the world and shit! rather hang with you goofballs!
                    and to be honest, it is gonna be rather interesting to see how it unfolds. Just don't wear a zombie costume around him or anything.
                    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                    Semper Fi

Comment

i like the spokes on the trailer!
                      That's my dad. He's a trip and anyone here that's met him will tell you the same thing.

It's actually funny how many people comment on the wire wheels on the trailer. We had some dude try to buy them off the trailer at O'Reilly's one day when we pulled up in there with the race car on the trailer. LOL !

-Aaron

Comment

• I need to pull up some pics of my old split window bug, 2387cc, dual weber 48s. I loved that car and it embarrassed a few people while I had it.
                        Ded

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                            I need to pull up some pics of my old split window bug, 2387cc, dual weber 48s. I loved that car and it embarrassed a few people while I had it.
                            Still. Waiting.

Comment

• raptor

Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                              Baja-Bob.com

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X