Clear All

• Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
    Baja-Bob.com

Comment

• Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
      greatness right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by CRASH View Post
        Will do. I've got a '66 and a '63 parts cars that I'm going to scavenge parts off of. I'm going to just narrow the beam myself and put Airkewld adjusters and drop spindles on, then go down some splines in the back. I plan on starting the part out on the '66 tomorrow, so I'll get the beam, engine/transaxle, pop-out quarter windows, and what ever else I can save.

The '67 I've got is a weird European model, with factory 4 lug disc brakes (from the Ghia), 6 volt charging system, steering column lock, and a whole bunch of other weird shit that was different than the US models. It's going to piss some people off on The Samba. They already told me to sell it if I wasn't going to restore it....bwahahahahahahaa !!
        Any interest in selling an engine out of either of the parts cars? I need a 1600cc badly. Mine is locked up.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by appelingogt View Post
          This just came thru my hometown....didnt think the ground would actually shake like it did. I was born in the wrong time period.

Just passed through Saginaw heading north. Definitely pretty cool.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by VaderTT; 05-03-2012, 01:20 PM.
              Ded

Comment

• Ded

Comment

• Ded

Comment

• 2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                    2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                    2012 Ford Edge

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                      I was on the phone with dealer when I saw this picture and bust out laughing uncontrollably.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• [QUOTE=vadertt;677836]

[\QUOTE]

wow.. that kid in between the girl's legs looks like he's about to be up to no good. lol
                        http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

• Originally posted by sspstang View Post

You forgot the "iffy ones"

Comment

• lol ^^
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Okay, lose the the wheels on the mercedes and put the wheels back stock and have way too much fun driving it as a sleeper.
                              May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                              Semper Fi

Comment

• I always knew they should have cast Nicholas Cage as Thor!!

Comment

Working...
                                X