No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was going to post that we're not stupid enough to believe this shit, and then I realized who was posting it. You are stupid enough to believe this shit. They point out the boogie man, and he grabs the pitchfork.

*and line-em-up.
    Last edited by CJ; 05-02-2012, 03:57 PM.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      I was going to post that we're not stupid enough to believe this shit, and then I realized who was posting it. You are stupid enough to believe this shit. They point out the boogie man, and he grabs the pitchfork.
      That fucking idiot will believe anything.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
          What exactly is that, a smoke screen to hide a ship, or some sort of incendiary?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• White phosphorous maybe ?

Comment

• I was thinking that maybe a tower on the boat got hit, and exploded.
              .223 > 911

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                White phosphorous maybe ?
                That's what I was thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                  I was thinking that maybe a tower on the boat got hit, and exploded.
                  That is one tall fucking tower then!

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
                    That is one tall fucking tower then!
                    Not like something that people would be in, more like the tip of a radio tower or something.
                    .223 > 911

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                      Its a Martin bomber back in the 1920's demoing how air power will make sea power obsolete and how ships are vulnerable to attack from aircraft. It was Gen Billy Mitchell's idea. That one is actually a white phosphorous bomb as a demo

Comment

• Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                        Its a Martin bomber back in the 1920's demoing how air power will make sea power obsolete and how ships are vulnerable to attack from aircraft. It was Gen Billy Mitchell's idea. That one is actually a white phosphorous bomb as a demo
                        A visionary... It is a damn shame though that all of the wonderful battleships are obsolete... and replaced with comparatively soulless aircraft carriers.

Comment

• Originally posted by STRONGNUFF View Post
                          'merica

Comment

• Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                            You rang ?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X