Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    We permabanned him and his other IP, why is he being allowed to post when we all know it is him?
    What if it's not REALLY hime ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Randy View Post
      hurry! press "Select!"

(it was select, wasn't it?)
      Originally posted by 56482
      only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by suckerdin View Post
            hurry! press "Select!"

(it was select, wasn't it?)
            think it was down + select

Comment

• Down + start for smoke in #2

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    Eh, no popcorn needed. It's just ssjunk, he's one step above pappapepper/jwp on the "worthless shitbag" scale.

He's a glorified nut rider when he's been made out to be a bitch by someone.
                    The fuck you yammering about, faggot? Are your feelings still hurt because I called your boyfriend 'Leonidas' a poser? An eight year old has a more logical thinking process than the whining I read from you. I better be careful! You may vagina whine again about putting me on ignore!
                    Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    As long as he continues to post, I'm going to bust his balls. And you aren't going to do a goddamn thing about it.
                    I'll give you the hundred dollars you broke dick fuck if you just shut the fuck up! Either that or go beat his ass!

Comment

• I don't even have to read ss tard's gibberish to know he's posted about the same shit, just at a different time.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        I'll give you the hundred dollars you broke dick fuck if you just shut the fuck up! Either that or go beat his ass!
                        lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                          It's funny how drama always follows the same board members, it's like a constant in the universe.
                          A truer statement has never been spoken.......

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post

Lmao @ broke dick. Shut the fuck up, limp dicked troll.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jwp View Post
                              Nobody knows.... He was perfectly normal Monday morning before I left for work. Came home in the evening and his sister was laying next to his lifeless body. Internal bleeding.... He bled out of his ass.

Just Saturday he was working the cattle, baying hogs in the pen, running blood trails off lead and treeing coons at an event... even made the local paper for Marble Falls, TX.

I suspect no foul play. Every kid in the neighborhood comes and gets him out of the yard to play he was extremely friendly, didn't bark much either.
                              did it happen like this??

Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mangina View Post
                                I don't even have to read ss tard's gibberish to know he's posted about the same shit, just at a different time.
                                But you do read it, like a lady. You comment on it, like a lady and cry about it like a mental patient.
                                Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                Lmao @ broke dick. Shut the fuck up, limp dicked troll.
                                Yes. Broke dick. The only one member I know of who went to such lengths over a retarded bet. Repeatedly promised you were going to his house and hurt him, posting his address and keeping on with this lame fucking tirade for days on end. We get it already. You're hurt butt hurt. Now go stroke Mangina. Maybe the both of you will come to terms with your homo tendencies and be better, happier people.

Comment

Working...
                                X