Comment

• Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
      'Da heck?

If you don't know.....you never will
      .....bro....

Comment

• Originally posted by sspstang View Post
        No, Andre is strongenough
        He's referencing the Challenger in the post.....

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          You both can lick my sack, douchebag.
          Problem is you have no sack. It shriveled up some time ago when you went ape shit on this dumbass, promised to beat his ass and didn't do shit.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              Problem is you have no sack. It shriveled up some time ago when you went ape shit on this dumbass, promised to beat his ass and didn't do shit.
              May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
              Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
                Eh, no popcorn needed. It's just ssjunk, he's one step above pappapepper/jwp on the "worthless shitbag" scale.

He's a glorified nut rider when he's been made out to be a bitch by someone.
                sigpic

Comment

• It's funny how drama always follows the same board members, it's like a constant in the universe.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    It's funny how drama always follows the same board members, it's like a constant in the universe.
                    its like they have board herpes.

Comment

It's funny how drama always follows the same board members, it's like a constant in the universe.

Comment

• 67' restomod mustang. cammed 289 with a 4r75w w/standalone computer

Originally posted by Buzzo
                        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

As long as he continues to post, I'm going to bust his balls. And you aren't going to do a goddamn thing about it.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• I just saw the roll eyes smiley and posted the other because I thought it was funny.

I'm actually thankful that I'm finally moved into my new house, moved out of the other, and have enough in savings to pay off the house and my truck! And that I don't have to work offshore. Or on shore for that matter!

And on that note, I know what it's like living offshore or out in the middle of nowhere on a rig for 3-6wks at a time, so I'm not gonna hold it against ya
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              As long as he continues to post, I'm going to bust his balls. And you aren't going to do a goddamn thing about it.
                              Like I give a fuck, pay your bets.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• We permabanned him and his other IP, why is he being allowed to post when we all know it is him?

Comment

Working...
                                X