Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cdite View Post
    Saw your post on THF, sad for sure. So you have no idea what happened? Not trying to be an ass I would just be curious to say the least if one of my dogs was that young and I came home to find them dead.
    The dog took a karma bullet for him.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by cdite View Post
      Saw your post on THF, sad for sure. So you have no idea what happened? Not trying to be an ass I would just be curious to say the least if one of my dogs was that young and I came home to find them dead.
      Nobody knows.... He was perfectly normal Monday morning before I left for work. Came home in the evening and his sister was laying next to his lifeless body. Internal bleeding.... He bled out of his ass.

Just Saturday he was working the cattle, baying hogs in the pen, running blood trails off lead and treeing coons at an event... even made the local paper for Marble Falls, TX.

I suspect no foul play. Every kid in the neighborhood comes and gets him out of the yard to play he was extremely friendly, didn't bark much either.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        I can bring him back to life for $100.
        zing
        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
        Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          The dog took a karma bullet for him.
          LMAO! The pussy won't respond, though. So, enough derail, back to the pics.
          Last edited by bcoop; 07-26-2012, 07:53 AM.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Hey Papapepper, just trying to help you out. I figure you probably have Bcoop on ignore since you welched on the bet and everything. He can help your dog out for $100.

Once again, just trying to help.

Pic unrelated

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              Hey Papapepper, just trying to help you out. I figure you probably have Bcoop on ignore since you welched on the bet and everything. He can help your dog out for $100.

What was the bet?

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                Hey Papapepper, just trying to help you out. I figure you probably have Bcoop on ignore since you welched on the bet and everything. He can help your dog out for $100.

Dont think ive ever seen anyone take a beating like that guy did on here..he must be a glutton for punishment, or really that lonely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                  What was the bet?
                  Measly $100 football bet that he welched on. He was IP banned, then created a new alias and came back. The guy is a grade A moron though. He stirred up a bunch of other shit, then backpedaled when he got called on it. Do a search for papapepper. His pure idiocy is all over this board.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jwp View Post
                    Nobody knows.... He was perfectly normal Monday morning before I left for work. Came home in the evening and his sister was laying next to his lifeless body. Internal bleeding.... He bled out of his ass.

Just Saturday he was working the cattle, baying hogs in the pen, running blood trails off lead and treeing coons at an event... even made the local paper for Marble Falls, TX.

I suspect no foul play. Every kid in the neighborhood comes and gets him out of the yard to play he was extremely friendly, didn't bark much either.
                    Why won't you respond to or acknowledge Bcoop?
                    Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                      Why won't you respond to or acknowledge Bcoop?
                      The dreaded NAH NAH NAH NAH I can't hear you defense... Works well at 5 years old

Now on the iterwebz...

Comment

• probably because he doesnt give a shit. neither would I in his case. oh noez a bunch of internet warriors calling a guy a welcher. jesus, thats terrible. *rolls eyes*
                        http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

• Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
                            probably because he doesnt give a shit. neither would I in his case. oh noez a bunch of internet warriors calling a guy a welcher. jesus, thats terrible. *rolls eyes*
                            Guess how we know you're a fag. . . .
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
                              probably because he doesnt give a shit. neither would I in his case. oh noez a bunch of internet warriors calling a guy a welcher. jesus, thats terrible. *rolls eyes*
                              Oh, so you're a Deadbeat woman too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                                X