Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    I intended to post up pictures of gay men in red cars, but when I did an image search for "gay men red car" there was so much homosex I can't even post a single image. That's how gay red cars are. They are literally too gay for me to show you.
    first result on google. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...7175830AAxwdcz
    Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
    Baja-Bob.com

Comment

• Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
      There is evidence. Search the same for black cars, and you get no results.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Black is the mack daddy king dick of colors. Everyone knows that.

I agree, I've owned black, silver, true blue, and now DHG stangs.

Black best color by far!

Comment

• I dunno... I rented a Mustang when in San Diego and the only color available was the hideous pastel blue. Gay couple walked by as I was parked on the side of the street and commented on how ssssssuper the color wassss...

Comment

There is evidence. Search the same for black cars, and you get no results.
            If I weren't at work, I would take that challenge.

You win this round.
            14 Raptor
            18 GT350

Comment

• We should all chat some more so we can go almost an entire page with only 4 pictures.....
              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Agree, back to pics.

14 Raptor
                18 GT350

Comment

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                  We should all chat some more so we can go almost an entire page with only 4 pictures.....
                  You need to adjust your settings my friend, theres 3/4 of a page of pictures on my system.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Spritle View Post
                      Agree, back to pics.

It's red, with a hint of orange. 2 times as gay.
                      Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                      Baja-Bob.com

Comment

• Originally posted by PandaBear View Post
                        If someone can change that to railroad, and CHOOCHOO$$$$$, Id have a new sig.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          If someone can change that to railroad, and CHOOCHOO$$$$$, Id have a new sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                            The polite way to say, "Make it your own damn self"

Comment

• Originally posted by Spritle View Post
                              gay red cars
                              Moar better:

Comment

• All red car owners have one thing in common. They all wish they had black ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X