Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
    It would be more fun if there was a target at the bottom of the shaft and you could drop your bombs trying to hit it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
      Needs alligators.
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        lol, what a stupid fuck
        Says the lady with an undying love for "Leonidas."

Comment

• Comment

• 2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
            2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
            2012 Ford Edge

Comment

• Yes.

blue, red, yellow, purple, green, white, black...........

Comment

• Black is the mack daddy king dick of colors. Everyone knows that.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                  Red is the mack daddy king dick of colors. Everyone knows that.
                  Fixed.
                  14 Raptor
                  18 GT350

Comment

Black is the mack daddy king dick of colors. Everyone knows that.
                    This.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spritle View Post
                      Fixed.
                      women and gay men drive red cars.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

women and gay men drive red cars.
                        False.

Every car that's not Red wishes it was Red.
                        14 Raptor
                        18 GT350

Comment

• Originally posted by Spritle View Post
                          False.

Every car that's not Red wishes it was Red.
                          I intended to post up pictures of gay men in red cars, but when I did an image search for "gay men red car" there was so much homosex I can't even post a single image. That's how gay red cars are. They are literally too gay for me to show you.

Comment

I intended to post up pictures of gay men in red cars, but when I did an image search for "gay men red car" there was so much homosex I can't even post a single image. That's how gay red cars are. They are literally too gay for me to show you.
                            But, you didn't say it made you uncomfortable. Did you feel like you were "meant" to view those pics?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              But, you didn't say it made you uncomfortable. Did you feel like you were "meant" to view those pics?
                              Why would they make me uncomfortable? I am super gay.

Comment

Why would they make me uncomfortable? I am super gay.
                                SSSSuper. It's a cumming out party for CJ!!

Comment

Working...
                                X