Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      unless they have the little nipple on them making them a belt buckle.

What brass knuckles? oh that's just a belt buckle
      Tell that to the kid that went to jail for one...

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Brass knuckles are illegal in Texas.
        It's a paper weight!

Originally posted by Big A View Post
        They are illegal to possess in Texas, regardless of what they are made out of. From the Texas penal code:
        I own 8 out of 10 of the things on that list.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          WTF is a tire deflation advice?
          That is a good question. I own a few items that could fit the bill, the easiest is a valve core remover.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            something tell me that would be a little uncomfortable.
            for us fat people!

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              It's a paper weight!

I own 8 out of 10 of the things on that list.
              I didn't care to find it, but there are consessions made for federally registered weapons, as I'm sure that you know that. You'll never get fucked with, having it sitting on your desk as a paperweight, but it's illegal to possess none the less.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                I didn't care to find it, but there are consessions made for federally registered weapons, as I'm sure that you know that. You'll never get fucked with, having it sitting on your desk as a paperweight, but it's illegal to possess none the less.
                Lol, I bought them in a knife store in Grapevine Mills Mall when I was like 13. Also bought a switch blade there.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                  Lol, I bought them in a knife store in Grapevine Mills Mall when I was like 13. Also bought a switch blade there.
                  I think I bought both my switchblade and my belt buckle brass knuckles at one of those Asian shops in the mall. Where you could get swords, chopsticks, and kimonos too.

Comment

They are illegal to possess in Texas, regardless of what they are made out of. From the Texas penal code:
                    I thought they were covered under the antique or curio defense but it looks like that's just switchblades and sbr. Oh well.

Comment

holy shit, I possess knuckles! OMG WE ALL DO!

But seriously, I assume you left out a later clause for lawfully owned aforementioned weapons.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                        holy shit, I possess knuckles! OMG WE ALL DO!

But seriously, I assume you left out a later clause for lawfully owned aforementioned weapons.
                        lol Perhaps they got too many inquiries asking "do they gotta be made out of brass to be illegal?" and changed the wording of the statute.

Post 12990.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Well whatddya know? I see red reflectors on the rear bumper on that '13.
                              Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

• Butthurt much? lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X