Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
    Get a sense of humor troop. Lord knows we give those jarheads their fair share of the bullshit..
    I have a great sense of humor rivaled only by my pride in the Army I couldn't just let it go. The My. Ass. Rides. In. Navy. Equipment. Sir. are awesome!!!....

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackout View Post
      several times i got to go in the weapons vault on base and help inventory toys. got to learn how to set up and gap a M2 Browning before anyone else did that was cool. as for the grenades yea we didn't have a sheet for that it was in the battle book or what the hell ever they called it. but i don't remember seeing a 60. might have seen one and never known what it was.
      They don't teach you guys how to strip clean assemble and time a .50 before you get to your duty station? I know, as z civilian contractor I had to show some guard guys once but figured it was a fluke.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        They don't teach you guys how to strip clean assemble and time a .50 before you get to your duty station? I know, as z civilian contractor I had to show some guard guys once but figured it was a fluke.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
        they went over it for like 5min when they were setting it up but like didn't give a fuck if we learned how to do it or not.

Comment

• Wish I could find that pattern for my truck...
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
              Wish I could find that pattern for my truck...
              My buddy has it on it motard.

Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post

Wish I could find that pattern for my truck...

./ ____ _ _\.
                (]]]_ o _[[[)
                \o_FORD_o/
                |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                  That is slick. Is that an accuracy international gun?

I have always wanted to compare an m60e4 and an m240b next to each other to see which is the better weapon (after a few belts in each of course )
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post

I have always wanted to compare an m60e4 and an m240b next to each other to see which is the better weapon (after a few belts in each of course )
                    Kinda looks like Ident equipment.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post

i think they both have their equal place.
                      Gulf is for the desert
                      60 for ze jungle
                      May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                      Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
                        i think they both have their equal place.
                        Gulf is for the desert
                        60 for ze jungle*
                        *and black pajamas.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                          *and black pajamas.
                          i always loved the sounds of the 60. i never got to fire one.....only the gulf.
                          May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                          Semper Fi

Comment

I have a loaded belt of m13 links on my desk as a decoration, lol-

Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

If I had the chance, I'd only want to fire it from the shoulder. Fuck tripods.

Comment

• don't we have a firearm forum for all this

Comment

Working...
                                X