Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Found this in one of my old acu pockets.

Comment

• color printing and everything. I guess you didn't need to know what a live grenade looked like
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Oh my God the at4 practice round. Jesus how anti climatic when you fired that weapon, and a 9mm tracer comes out.
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              color printing and everything. I guess you didn't need to know what a live grenade looked like
              Not enough room after explaining what a blank and dummy round looks like. Either that or it was a conflict with perceived attention span.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                Oh my God the at4 practice round. Jesus how anti climatic when you fired that weapon, and a 9mm tracer comes out.
                lofl
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Oh my God the at4 practice round. Jesus how anti climatic when you fired that weapon, and a 9mm tracer comes out.
                  exactly......that was so lame. i wanted to blow something up
                  May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                  Semper Fi

Comment

• Oh hai!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
                      exactly......that was so lame. i wanted to blow something up
                      Right. Go through all the proper motions and only get a pop. Not cool sir. I am going over to the M60 again to get my rocks off.

Comment

• ^ fuck that
                        Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                          Right. Go through all the proper motions and only get a pop. Not cool sir. I am going over to the M60 again to get my rocks off.

Man, I never got to fire a 60. Come to think of it, I never even saw one. And I saw weapons I had no idea we had in a our military's arsenal.

Stand by for a picture or two.
                          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Man, I never got to fire a 60. Come to think of it, I never even saw one. And I saw weapons I had no idea we had in a our military's arsenal.

several times i got to go in the weapons vault on base and help inventory toys. got to learn how to set up and gap a M2 Browning before anyone else did that was cool. as for the grenades yea we didn't have a sheet for that it was in the battle book or what the hell ever they called it. but i don't remember seeing a 60. might have seen one and never known what it was.

Comment

Shows my age. We didn't see the m240b until I was in the fleet.

Nowadays you see more and more unit discretion in "special weapons" purchases.

Comment

Working...
                                X