• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    the fuck
    Gravity, it is a bitch sometimes.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
      Gravity, it is a bitch sometimes.

Stevo
      I'm not too knowledgeable on derricks... but that's a drill rig, right? By pulling too much weight, you mean they were digging down too deep and had too much weight suspended?
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

the fuck
        Here is another oilfield wtf for you, flow line blew a hole in it and ended up on top of the power lines lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
          Here is another oilfield wtf for you, flow line blew a hole in it and ended up on top of the power lines lol.

good lord I drive over those things all the time at the lease, they have that much pressure in them?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'm not too knowledgeable on derricks... but that's a drill rig, right? By pulling too much weight, you mean they were digging down too deep and had too much weight suspended?
            More than likely they were stuck in the hole and trying to jar it to get unstuck and pushed the rig a little too far. Yea that is a drilling rig out here in west Texas, same company that was on the show Black Gold.

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            good lord I drive over those things all the time at the lease, they have that much pressure in them?
            Some of them do.

Comment

More than likely they were stuck in the hole and trying to jar it to get unstuck and pushed the rig a little too far. Yea that is a drilling rig out here in west Texas, same company that was on the show Black Gold.

Some of them do.
              Sounds like I need to stop driving over them so care free...shit.

Comment

I may be wrong, but I think the rig has to hold the weight of all of the pipe/drill stem going into the ground as they add and remove the sections.

Stevo
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• 2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                      2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                      2012 Ford Edge

Comment

• WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by sspstang View Post

Comment

Not I the retard that ran over the curb in his mustang at oriley sent me this today.
                            2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                            2012 Ford Edge

Comment

• Originally posted by sspstang View Post
                              Not I the retard that ran over the curb in his mustang at oriley sent me this today.
                              Now that is funny.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                                Now that is funny.

Stevo
                                I will start posting his emo posts on here.
                                2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                                2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Working...
                                X