Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
        Poor baby

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
            Poor baby
            It happens all the time with babies. My wife and I have been through the same scenario several times. It's a special moment you share when you are holding a shit covered baby at arms length, both grossed out to the point of trying not to puke and laughing so hard you have tears running down your cheeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
              It happens all the time with babies. My wife and I have been through the same scenario several times. It's a special moment you share when you are holding a shit covered baby at arms length, both grossed out to the point of trying not to puke and laughing so hard you have tears running down your cheeks.
              and anyone who has a small child could smell that pic.lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                Originally posted by Blackout View Post
                and anyone who has a small child could smell that pic.lmao
                So true on both accounts. Doesn't matter how prepared you, shit just happens sometimes. lol.

Comment

• Jon

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                    So true on both accounts. Doesn't matter how prepared you, shit just happens sometimes. lol.
                    My daughter let loose on me in Walmart . Came spraying up her back and all down my arms and clothes

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines57 View Post
                      My daughter let loose on me in Walmart . Came spraying up her back and all down my arms and clothes
                      A story to tell here first date, in detail.
                      Ded

Comment

• =

Comment

• WRX

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                              RIP Leslie
                              Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Men have become the tools of their tools.
                                -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                                X