Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    That sounds about right... except the emo part.

Lol ninja edit!

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      What did Danny Devito do?
      CJ 5.0 hates everyone and has an opinion on everything. Just look at this thread. 10,000 post are his opinions. The rest, someone gave a shit.

Comment

• ^LMAO^

Round 1 ...... FIGHT

Comment

• Originally posted by Clifton View Post
          CJ 5.0 hates everyone and has an opinion on everything. Just look at this thread. 10,000 post are his opinions. The rest, someone gave a shit.
          I honestly don't even understand what the hell he's trying to convey to me except that he's massively butt hurt and wants me to know it. Must have offended him somewhere I'm not aware of, or he's the leader of the Danny Devito fan club.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post

My 64 back in the late 90's, early 00's
            I think I saw that very car just today in Garland. Same year, same color, white top. Was inside an oil change place.

Comment

• Comment

• Where is that?
                Originally posted by Buzzo
                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• In the land of WIN!
                  Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                  There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                    In the land of WIN!
                    I think it's MO if I'm not mistaking

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Fern View Post
                      nope.. they're from the HRE Vintage line... HRE just re-released a few old wheels they used to make.

stoked.
                      What he said, they're remakes of classic wheels basically.

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                        Yeah, cause the land of WIN really exists.... WTF? (No, you didn't think I was talking about Wisconsin, did you?)
                        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                          mistaking caking?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                            Yeah, cause the land of WIN really exists.... WTF? (No, you didn't think I was talking about Wisconsin, did you?)
                            No, because a lot of people that live in the country surrounding the Mississippi river do things like that to protect their homes

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
                              I think I saw that very car just today in Garland. Same year, same color, white top. Was inside an oil change place.
                              This particular car is in Germany last I heard as of 3 years ago, unless it made it back.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X