Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      I'm sure you'll find your way to Top Gun in 3D when it comes out.
      Eh, I don't do movie theatres.

Comment

• Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
          That better be a chick...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
            That better be a chick...
            By the shoes and back chubs, I hope so too..
            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
              By the shoes and back chubs, I hope so too..
              And the really tight jeans... Could be Jeremy, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                Bahahaha!!! When we first moved into the house, we collected beer and liquor bottles until our recycling bin was full, only to put it and and find out our city doesn't recycle glass. The neighbors probably thought we were alcoholics. How wrong they were--We don't go to meetings.....
                I'll never forget having to use empty Bud Light cases as moving boxes back in the day. I'm sure the new neighbors were freaking out watching me move in.
                .223 > 911

Comment

• Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                  There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Comment

• bet it gets bad gas mileage.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• why oh why.....I like the stuff he has on his shelves
                        Originally posted by Buzzo
                        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                          why oh why.....I like the stuff he has on his shelves
                          Yeah I'll take the rocket pod.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I'll take one of the choppers

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                              Well, 'west' was not capitalized and there was no comma between it and the TX, sooooo....

It was on 287 between Electra and Vernon. That's not really west Texas at all though. I thought I was way further into my drive when I snapped the pic but just looked at the gps tag and realized it was closer to home.
                              They had probably taken 10 out of FL, jumped north to 20 and then on 287... from there if you catch 40 in Amarillo you can get all the way to Barstow before it turns into something else.
                              Are you still in Barstow? That's not too far from me. I don't know you, but you are more than welcome to come catch a beer and a meal. Send me a pm and I'll get my wife in the kitchen!
                              The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

• What did the iPhail say to the Note?

Comment

Working...
                                X