No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not as cool as the Aston Martin crew pic but interesting enough. I saw this on 820 yesterday. I didn't know you could get them street legal. It had plates though. The guy was strapped in and wearing a helmet. Cool look'n rock crawler.

Video of it here. (Yes, there was trash in my floor board.....)
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• looks more like a dune buggy with street tires than a rock crawler, but still cool none the less!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
          looks more like a dune buggy with street tires than a rock crawler, but still cool none the less!
          looks fragile.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• need to block your license plate but not good at editing photos? call up this guy

Comment

need to block your license plate but not good at editing photos? call up this guy

I heard he sold that Comanche. His friend still has it for sale though.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                for real?

i just found that while cruising autotrader and thought it was funny lol

Comment

for real?

This one literally had me in tears! Comanche Quest Posted at: 2011-09-01 12:41:18 | 696 comments | Add Comment Original ad: looking for a jeep comanche. must be running and in good condition. can pay up to $500. offers for other trucks will be ignored. From Mike Partlow to *********@*********.org: Hey, I

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                    for real?

lulz

Comment

• motherfu...

got me good on that one

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackout View Post
                              That's the most horribly-written thing I have read in a long time, minus some of the posts on this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                                That's the most horribly-written thing I have read in a long time, minus some of the posts on this forum.
                                Right. Also, cartoons were in color before the 70's.

Comment

Working...
                                X