X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      Oh, and I passed this caravan on the road today (complete with MAN tractors brought over from Europe and Euro plates on the trailers) out in west TX. Most likely heading from the 12 Hours of Sebring last week out to the American Le Mans race in Long Beach in two weeks.

I had felonious thoughts about the Vantage GTE inside this big white box...

wait wait wait.. West, TX? or west texas? bad ASS.
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
        Since he said they were going from FL to CA, my guess would be West Texas(Region, not the town) out on the interstate.

Oh, and the Ferrari in 11813 made it wiggle.

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
          Well, 'west' was not capitalized and there was no comma between it and the TX, sooooo....

It was on 287 between Electra and Vernon. That's not really west Texas at all though. I thought I was way further into my drive when I snapped the pic but just looked at the gps tag and realized it was closer to home.
          They had probably taken 10 out of FL, jumped north to 20 and then on 287... from there if you catch 40 in Amarillo you can get all the way to Barstow before it turns into something else.
          Last edited by Strychnine; 03-26-2012, 10:21 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• ^^^^ I pulled a similar move a few months ago, except it was dry weather and I was coming around a few semis and found another right in front of me.

Comment

Comment

• The crush I had on him seems totally dirty now. Thanks for ruining that for me, asshole.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post

Bahahaha!!! When we first moved into the house, we collected beer and liquor bottles until our recycling bin was full, only to put it and and find out our city doesn't recycle glass. The neighbors probably thought we were alcoholics. How wrong they were--We don't go to meetings.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                      The crush I had on him seems totally dirty now. Thanks for ruining that for me, asshole.
                      I'm sure you'll find your way to Top Gun in 3D when it comes out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                        Oh, and I passed this caravan on the road today (complete with MAN tractors brought over from Europe and Euro plates on the trailers) out in west TX. Most likely heading from the 12 Hours of Sebring last week out to the American Le Mans race in Long Beach in two weeks.

I had felonious thoughts about the Vantage GTE inside this big white box...

You came didn't you. Admit it.

David

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                              After that drunk stunt I can't stand the idiot.
                              So... you watch the view huh.
                              Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                              Baja-Bob.com

Comment

• Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                                Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Working...
                                X