No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God I love that show. Their arguments and stories crack me up everytime. Especially when they start doing it in "important" situations. Like the Liberty Bell story.
    .223 > 911

Comment

• paul jr and his father are 6 foot 4 inch douchebags, and the "bikes" they build are fucking clown shoes

i will admit to watching the show though, mikey and vin were funny as hell. also the younger kid was a bit annoying at times but funny when he worked/joked with mikey and vin

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        What did Danny Devito do?
        After that drunk stunt I can't stand the idiot.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
          paul jr and his father are 6 foot 4 inch douchebags, and the "bikes" they build are fucking clown shoes

i will admit to watching the show though, mikey and vin were funny as hell. also the younger kid was a bit annoying at times but funny when he worked/joked with mikey and vin
          The younger kid designer is who I guess you're talking about. I always thought his designs were retarded and he seemed like he was all thumbs on anything he touched, and kind of a social disaster.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• haha, nah not that retard. the young kid who works out in the shop, he started off as the shop boy cleaning up stuff and they(vin) eventually started teaching him stuff and letting him wrench on bikes

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              What drunk stunt?
              Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                What drunk stunt?
                For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                  What drunk stunt?
                  him drunk on the view was awesome! he's not a big fan of bush

Comment

• I believe I'd stay drunk if I were 3ft tall too

Comment

• WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                        Same here.
                        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Oh, and I passed this caravan on the road today (complete with MAN tractors brought over from Europe and Euro plates on the trailers) out in west TX. Most likely heading from the 12 Hours of Sebring last week out to the American Le Mans race in Long Beach in two weeks.

I had felonious thoughts about the Vantage GTE inside this big white box...

Comment

Working...
                                X