No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practice for some strike/bay dogs in the pen. Teeth were trimmed down. Worst kind of hog to catch is one with no ears we call em dog killers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jwp View Post
      Practice for some strike/bay dogs in the pen. Teeth were trimmed down. Worst kind of hog to catch is one with no ears we call em dog killers.
      Oh look it's Pappapecker Welcome back
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          /thread
          Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

• Originally posted by Osiris View Post
            /thread
            This thread will never end sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
              Do it do it.

Lol, will do. Got home late last night from striping some stuff and didn't have a chance to start a new thread.

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
              Ah yes, Richard "Spank My Monkey" Rawlings himself. The car for the TV show, is it for Gas monkey?
              Yep. The first one was a Model A sedan.

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
              Is this the one with Aaron and K.C.?
              You got it. I striped KC's welding helmet while I was there the first time. I'll post pictures of the helmet later.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Fucking LOL. Gas Monkey Garage is still in business? I haven't heard anything about those clowns in years. I sold Richard some 53 Chevy wheels 4 or 5 years ago. He was okay in person with me, but everything else I've seen about him makes him look like a total douche.
              Yeah, kinda. They had gone their separate ways and Aaron was working for himself at his own shop in Deep Ellum when the tv show thing finally came through. They had been trying to get the tv show gig going for a while now.

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
              Yeah, the Anti Christ of the hotrod world is back in business. They are starting a TV show where they buy old barn finds, fix em and sell em.
              Yep. Supposed to be one car per week. They've done the Model A sedan, they're working on a '53 Ford two door sedan gasser, got a '50 Olds Club coupe, and I don't know what they have lined up after those are done.

-Aaron

Comment

• Originally posted by Jwp View Post
                Practice for some strike/bay dogs in the pen. Teeth were trimmed down. Worst kind of hog to catch is one with no ears we call em dog killers.
                Why has alias not been banned?
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                  Lol, will do. Got home late last night from striping some stuff and didn't have a chance to start a new thread.

Yep. The first one was a Model A sedan.

You got it. I striped KC's welding helmet while I was there the first time. I'll post pictures of the helmet later.

Yeah, kinda. They had gone their separate ways and Aaron was working for himself at his own shop in Deep Ellum when the tv show thing finally came through. They had been trying to get the tv show gig going for a while now.

Yep. Supposed to be one car per week. They've done the Model A sedan, they're working on a '53 Ford two door sedan gasser, got a '50 Olds Club coupe, and I don't know what they have lined up after those are done.

-Aaron
                  There will be a 59 Bonneville and a 60 Cadillac too. Most likely a 64 Galaxie 500XL too. They got the Bonneville and Caddy from my uncle. The Galaxie was my moms car all through high school and she loves it, but the money grubbing piece of shit that passes for my grandfather decided to sell it to them anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                    '50 Olds Club coupe
                    i gotta kill that guy in order to save this car.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Nice balls
                          Originally posted by Buzzo
                          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                            Looks like she could put your ass in a choke hold with just her tits....

Comment

• Fuckin' STYLIN'!
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X