Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
    I'ma need a little info...
    Some strange photo art. Its from a group called "understanding Joshua",Some of the photos are not work safe in case you search them.
    Charlie White exploring male self-loathing through photographic puppetry. Using a humanoid puppet he calls “complete fragility manifest in a body”. White presents human frailty through a fictional character, much as a novelist might. As Charlie White tells, his puppet, called Joshua, helps him to explore the themes of male self-image and self-loathing. White places Joshua in a series of vulnerable situations – at a cocktail party or a lover’s house – and photographs the scene. Charlie White is a photographer and filmmaker whose work has been exhibited internationally since 1999. White holds the position of Associate Professor, and is the Director of the MFA program at the University of Southern California’s Roski School of Fine Arts. Charlie White lives and works in Los Angeles California.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
        Haha so true!

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
          Just saw that on American pickers too. Can you imagine riding it down a hill at a high rate of speed? Eff that

Comment

• Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
            Just saw that on American pickers too. Can you imagine riding it down a hill at a high rate of speed? Eff that
            That's where I saw it too... and yeah, fuck a hill or even a steep driveway!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
              Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              That's where I saw it too... and yeah, fuck a hill or even a steep driveway!
              Awww c'mon! That looks like it could be fun for a solid 15-20 seconds.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                Guilty

Comment

• Friend forwarded this to me

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Draw me like one of your French girls, Darth.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        Draw me like one of your French girls, Darth.
                        Thats Tk421 ya dolt. Now we know why hes not at his post!

Comment

• Originally posted by kobuzz View Post
                          Had Cragar Star wires on my 85 Cutlass back in the day!
                          Those wheels are expensive as shit nowadays. I want to get a set for my van.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                                Thats Tk421 ya dolt. Now we know why hes not at his post!
                                i just had a gnerdgasm bwahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X