No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 hounds hunting mountain lion.... Well caught. Might not be appropriate for this web site. If so I apologize and please take it down. It's hard to see but the lion has a dog in it's mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
      Don't make me call BOB!

oh god, I use to use that thing. Completely fucking useless but still wasted time.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Jwp View Post
        5 hounds hunting mountain lion.... Well caught. Might not be appropriate for this web site. If so I apologize and please take it down. It's hard to see but the lion has a dog in it's mouth.
        Eh not bad. The dog aight? I don't like it when dogs get hurt! LOL

Comment

• Are you sure those aren't cropped ear pitbulls sharing a baby filet?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post

the fuck? that's new to me.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Yes, the dogs are fine. Sometimes you lose a good dog or two though. It's the dogs that learn to back up that live to hunt another day. Pitbull would probably get thrashed by 160lb cat because of it's instinct to fight and not bay. Cat was shot shorty after picture was taken, notice the blur it was a lot of action.

Comment

Comment

• sorry guys, too busy gaming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                        sorry guys, too busy gaming...
                        same here

Comment

• Fuck Terry!
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• 1965 Ford GT40, the ‘Grand Prix’ film camera car

"...the ex-1966 Brussels Motor Show Ford GT40, a potent racing car converted to high-speed camera platform and, in recent years, a front-running, pre-66 historic racer."

Comment

• I want to say thats Alain Prost in the Ferrari but I don't see any blue on the helmet. is it?
                                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                                Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X