• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
    Doesn't everyone??
    That's what I'M screamin'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
      Yes. Just further proof that most of the world hates us. And, further proof that racism is racism. Re-read my post and don't get butt hurt, I wasn't picking on you, specifically.
      trust me, no one is butt hurt, other than you, i assume based upon how you answered my simple question.

The reason I asked is because in other countries racism exists where white people are not the majority.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
        Doesn't everyone??
        He was being sarcastic. I find them very unattractive.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• that's just to cover foreigner sales tax

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            trust me, no one is butt hurt, other than you, i assume based upon how you answered my simple question.

The reason I asked is because in other countries racism exists where white people are not the majority.
            You're assumption <rim shot> is incorrect. I'm completely content. No ass pains here.

It does seem as though we are at an agreement. Racism is much more ambiguous than White/Caucasian vs. everyone. However, your initial statement of "reverse racism" does imply, or at least I inferred, the basis of racism is "White" hatred against all non-white. People are people. Period. The end.
            The picture you posted isn't "reverse racism" it isn't technically even racism, if you look at it from a different point of view. It is technically a biased towards literate Spanish/TexMex speaking people and against the rest of the world.
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• i dont see the problem if you know what the bottom says.

Comment

• Originally posted by PandaBear View Post
                i dont see the problem if you know what the bottom says.
                juice of orange sounds a lot like orange juice. I white so I may be mistaken.

Comment

• Originally posted by PandaBear View Post
                  i dont see the problem if you know what the bottom says.
                  I googled that shit, they both say orange juice.
                  Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• humor, some people ain't got it

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                      I googled that shit, they both say orange juice.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Reverse racism???

When I was in India and visited the "structures" (forgot what they were called) in Mamallapuram, Americans, or anyone not of Indian descent were charged 3 times more than what it was for an Indian. It was still like $5 but still thought that was different. Sure as hell wouldn't happen here.
                        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                          When I was in India and visited the "structures" (forgot what they were called) in Mamallapuram, Americans, or anyone not of Indian descent were charged 3 times more than what it was for an Indian. It was still like $5 but still thought that was different. Sure as hell wouldn't happen here.
                          It actually does. In Vegas there are different prices for locals than there are for tourists. While its not race or nationality based, it happens.

Comment

It actually does. In Vegas there are different prices for locals than there are for tourists. While its not race or nationality based, it happens.
                            That is completely different in my opinion. Those are people who live there, and that I have heard of happening.

If I owned a store and put out a sign that said Coke $2 in English then had another one in another language that said $4, shit would hit the fan quicker than you could bat an eye.
                            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Ford : Ford GT at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X