• Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
          Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
          Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
          That crazy thing was parked here for a bout a week last year. Weird looking ship, apparently has a crew of around 40

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
            BAD ASS PIC
            Awesome pic.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
              "Shut the fuck up fat man, this don't concern you."
              I love that line.

Comment

• Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                That crazy thing was parked here for a bout a week last year. Weird looking ship, apparently has a crew of around 40
                Any idea what it's used for? I'm not sure if they're still designated as such, but maybe it's a guided missile cruiser?

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  Any idea what it's used for? I'm not sure if they're still designated as such, but maybe it's a guided missile cruiser?
                  Littoral Combat Ship - antisub, antimine - close to shore operations.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                    Calling Helosailer, Slowyellow, and z06killinsfb

Comment

• Hey you got me!! Looks stealth though! That looks like the ship that ran over the fast attack sub in the straits of gibraltar.
                      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                        Littoral Combat Ship - antisub, antimine - close to shore operations.
                        Yep, after doing some digging (hard to find information on a ship with only a 2 on the side of it with no name)

Comment

• Yep, Independence class Littoral Combat Ship. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indepen...al_combat_ship That was the USS Independence (LCS 2) pictured. The USS Gabrielle Giffords will be LCS 10.

I was on the last ship before this one named Independence (CV-62).
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            "Shut the fuck up fat man, this don't concern you."
                            I love that line.
                            It's actually, "Shut the fuck up fat man. This ain't none of your goddamn business."

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                              Was it built for Obama? It has a basketball court.

Comment

• A cheep rc jeep I repainted yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X