• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol

Comment

• Comment

• Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Comment

• ^i might actually consider doing that. i have never seen any of them except for THOR, but that will be a perfect time to get something to eat. then i can watch the other 2 with a full stomach

Comment

• This event is for those who really suck at life.

Comment

• <----not a nerd in the least bit but 6 movies for $40 is a good deal

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post

<----not a nerd in the least bit but 6 movies for $40 is a good deal
                But... six movies that have already been out for some time that you can watch, separately, and do stuff inbetween, like live life, and then return to watch another day, in the comfort of your own home? C'mon man!

Comment

• I am in.
                  Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• i have wednesdays, thursdays, fridays and saturdays off, so i have plenty of free time lol. plus i will be taking a flask with me(or maybe some funny cigarettes) to make the day awesome!

Comment

• I haven't seen Iron Man 2, but I've seen the others (aside from Avengers, obviously).

Comment

i have wednesdays, thursdays, fridays and saturdays off, so i have plenty of free time lol. plus i will be taking a flask with me(or maybe some funny cigarettes) to make the day awesome!
                        Now I want to go...

Comment

i have wednesdays, thursdays, fridays and saturdays off, so i have plenty of free time lol. plus i will be taking a flask with me(or maybe some funny cigarettes) to make the day awesome!
                          Wait....what? Can I go with you?

Comment

• Comment

• yeah no shit, sounds like a bad ass day you got planned.

Comment

Even after called me small handed and shit...cold ass bitch

Comment

Working...
                                X